rama2 terbang

SELAMAT DATANG KE DUNIAKU

Sunday 21 July 2013

i'm not like this...


ASSALAMUALAIKUM my entry.. 
i think no one with me right now.. i feel so sad. how could they do like this to me.. i know 
they just want to joke with me. no one back up me. i don't know what to do. last 2 i just quite 
n plqy with my emotion.. no one can't see my tear.. i hate them but i love them too much. People within my surroundings are a lot mature than I am..They think of so many things which even I've never think before..I'm in a state of the level where I'm defeated by them but the fact is I'm defeated by my own mind. 

3 comments:

  1. engish trabur cik kak eh.hahaha btw best baca ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xleh la cikgu bi check gk.. i think i write... tgn lncr je tlis..

    ReplyDelete

laGu